Here we go.
1. I am a Pastor at College Street Baptist Church in Newberry, SC.
2. I have no illusions about notoriety, readership, or fame. These brief machinations are mainly for my own personal growth; read them at your own risk.
3. I promise to myself and any poor soul who may stumble into this journal that I will seek to avoid pretentiousness. I will not put on.
4. I realize putting anything into print is in some senses binding, and I pray that God will guard my tongue from evil.
5. I know, like Paul, that I have not arrived, nor have I already obtained–God help me if this is all I get. I am sure I will disagree with most of what I write in just a few years time.
6. This blog is meant to be an incubator for ideas, thoughts, and inklings. I will not write my entire worldview into every post, so don’t assume I have. If it ain’t there, it doesn’t mean I don’t believe it.
7. This blog is for the purpose of knowing God better so that I can glorify him more.